sms helpline whatsapp - 09881300400
Regunine – HMG
Each vial contains:
Menotrophin BP equivalent to activity of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) 75/150 IU
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 75/150 IU
- In females: for induction of ovulation in anovulatory infertility and during assisted reproductive techniques.
- In males: for the stimulation of spermatogenesis in men who have primary or secondary hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
- The recommended initial dose of Regunine for patients who have received a GnRH agonist for pituitary suppression is 225 IU.
- Based on clinical monitoring (including serum estradiol levels and vaginal ultrasound results) subsequent dosing should be adjusted according to individual patient response.
- Adjustments in dose should not be made more frequently than once every two days and should not exceed 150 IU per adjustment.
- The maximum daily dose of Regunine given should not exceed 450 IU and dosing beyond 20 days is not recommended.
Dissolve the contents of the ampoule of Regunine in 2 mL of sterile saline and administer either intramuscularly or subcutaneously immediately. Any unused reconstituted material should be discarded.
Use in male:
- Prior to concomitant therapy with Regunine, pre-treatment with HCG alone (5000 IU three times a week) is required
- Treatment should continue for a period sufficient to achieve serum testosterone levels within the normal range and masculinization as judged by the appearance of secondary sexual characters. Such pretreatment may require four to six months
- The recommended dose of Regunine is 75 IU administered intramuscularly three times a week and the recommended dose of HCG is 2000 IU twice a week for at least 4 weeks
- Thereafter, no response then continue the same dose or increase the dose to 150 IU.